|:|Arantzazu|:|
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my ideas...

3 posters

Go down

my ideas... Empty my ideas...

Post  Juliet Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:13 pm

well.. idk what you all think about a small amount of drama? when i rp sometimes it can be fun to get a little drama in the rping. sometimes... not so much. once i was rping as a young adult lion. my dad was over protective. the male i was with ended up getting me pregnant, then said that there was lions that were coming to kill him. after i found out about that my lion was heart broken, because she was about to have a cub in like 5 months and her "mate" was going to. (wasnt really a mate.. just like a loved lion). when her father found out he was furious. and so was the rest of the pride. the pride attacked him, ordering my lion to stay at the tree. the father ended up killing him.

this pride is one of the biggest prides in FH. its called Umifis pride. my lions name is juliet. my dads name is loki, and the lion he killed was xander. so if that helps with any ideas for the pack. then im happy to help XD

if not... well its ok haha

<3

Juliet

Epic Points : 0

Back to top Go down

my ideas... Empty Re: my ideas...

Post  Dratni Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:59 pm

NOWAY.
That was you!? AHAHAHA.

-I was the brown female Lion crawling around you guys. [Tianti] LOLOLOL.

Anyway.. xD Well, Drama could be fun.

I sort of want to do a whole Drama filled with involving Dratni and Strike. Because he likes her, but she's not to sure. What if another wolf started to like him, got her jealous, or something along those lines.. xP Idk.

Dratni

Epic Points : 2

Back to top Go down

my ideas... Empty HOLY CAMOLY!

Post  Juliet Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:23 pm

omg that was you!! thats so funny! small world right!? that was a fun rp! did you enjoy watching it? though xander kept coming back on different chars, and it made juliets dad really mad XD but all in all that was a really fun rp! sad to in a way though.... man i cant believe that was you! haha thats so funny! XD

i like to rp drama from time to time. love drama, pup drama, drama is drama. not the annoying kind though... but ya i think drama would be fun XD

Juliet

Back to top Go down

Post  Skrit Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:10 am

Guess who was the other lion... It was me XD I never knew it was you, I was just crawlin' around with Drat.

Skrit

Back to top Go down

my ideas... Empty LOL

Post  Juliet Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:31 am

lol i cant believe that was you XD blows my mind. i noticed you were there last night to. sorry i wasnt talking much. i was giving birth XD so what char are you in the pack ?

Juliet

Back to top Go down

Post  Skrit Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:45 am

I'm Ariann... Used to be Skrit... But /some/ people thought it was Skirt.

Skrit

Back to top Go down

my ideas... Empty Skrit

Post  Juliet Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:00 am

thats an interesting name you had. i like both of them XD in the pack my char is juliet... i think? or is it clover? idk i use those to names alot cuz i think there both pretty.

Juliet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum